New year Greetings (English)

When u r lonely,
I wish u Love!

When u r down,
I wish u Joy!
When u r troubled

I wish u Peace!
When things seem empty,
I wish u Hope!
And I wish U Too Have A Happy New Year 2016 !!!

Brand New Year Poetry Sms Messages:
Nights are Dark but Days are Light,
Wish your Life will always be Bright.
So my Dear don’t get Fear
Coz, God Gift us a “BRAND NEW YEAR”
** HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016 **

A Beautiful New Year SMS
I met love, health, peace & joy,
They needed a permanent place to stay.
I gave them your address hope they arrived safely.
“Happy New Year”

Here are few handpicked and best new year messages to greet on this new year 2016.

My best wishes for you,
Great start for Jan,
Love for Feb,
peace for March,
No worries for April,
fun for May,
Joy for June to Nov,
happiness for Dec.
Have a lucky and wonderful 2016

Hiiiii, :-)
Hellowwwww
Hayeeeeeee
Nothing.. ;-)
I'm just wishing you & ur Family
Have a…
BLESSED  <3<3
PEACEFUL <3<3
HEALTHY <3 <3
WEALTH <3 <3
HAPPY <3 <3
FUNNY <3 <3
COLORFUL <3 <3
SHINING <3 <3
YEAR <3 <3
Happy New Year 2016. :-p

1. Just a new bloom spreads fragrance and freshness around… May the new year add a new beauty and freshness into your life. Happy New Year.

2. This New Year I wish that God showers you with His choicest Blessings, Fate never takes you for a bumpy ride, Cupid strikes you with his sweetest arrow, Lady Luck bestows upon you health and wealth, your Guardian Angel keeps your mind alert and bright.

3. Wishing you a Happy New Year with hope that you will have many blessings in the year to come.

4. Before the calendar turns a new leaf over, before the social networking sites get flooded with messages, before the mobile networks get congested, let me take a quiet moment out to wish you a wonderful, happy, healthy and prosperous New Year.

5. Happy New Year. May the New Year bring to you warmth of love, and a light to guide your path towards a positive destination.

6. May this new year brings all the crazy colors and fun in your life.

7. As this year is ending, I wish all the negativity and difficulties also end with this year and 2015 bring success and desired results for you.

8. As the new year renews all the happiness and good tidings, hope the joyful spirit keeps glowing in the your heart forever! Happy New Year!

9. Cheer to a New Year and another chance for us to get it right.

10. Everything about the future is uncertain, but one thing is for sure that God had already planned all our tomorrows, we just have to trust him today, I heartily wish a beautiful tomorrow for you and your family. Happy New Year 2016.

11. Time has no divisions to mark its passage, there is never a thunder-storm or blare of trumpets to announce the beginning of a new month or year.

12. New is the year, new are the hopes, new is the resolution, new are the spirits, and new are my warm wishes just for you. Have a promising and fulfilling New Year.

13. Dear New Year, Please let me, my family, my colleagues, my clients and my friends be just happy in this time.

14.Before the calendar turns a new leaf over, before the social networking sites get flooded with messages, before the mobile networks get congested, let me take a quiet moment out to wish you a wonderful, happy, healthy and prosperous New Year.

15.May the year 2016 be like a blank book that is waiting your intervention to fill up its 365 pages with all the colors under the sun making it a vibrant addition to your life.

16.May the New Year 2016 give you loads of reasons to celebrate and have wonderful days..
Previous Post Next Post