PT Sir and his English

Terrible English by PT sir: 
1) There is no wind in the football.. 
2) I talk, he talk, why you middle talk?. 

3) You rotate the ground 4 times.. 
4) You go and understand the tree. 
5) I'll give you clap on ur cheeks.. 
6) Bring your parents and your mother and especially your father. 
7) Close the window airforce is coming. 
8) I have two daughters and both are girls.. 
9) Stand in a straight circle.. 
10) Don't stand in front of my back 
11) Why Haircut not cut..? 
12) Don't make noise.. principle is rotating in the corridor 
13) Why are you looking at the monkey outside the window when I’m here? 
14) You talking bad habit 
15) Give me a red pen of any colour. 
16) Can i have some snow in my cold drink? 
17) Pick the paper and fall into the dustbin. 
18) Both of u stand together separately. 
19) Keep quiet the principal just passed away!! ....
Dont laugh alone pass it......,
Previous Post Next Post